*100% Natural Wood
*Completely free of toxic chemicals
*Weighs 61 g
*Premium Miyota 2315 movement
*Stainless steel nickel free clasp
*Adjustable to fit most wrists
*2-year international warranty
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track
• Includes date window
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
African Blackwood comes from the dry savanna regions of central and southern Africa. African Blackwood is considered to be among the hardest, and densest of woods in the world. It was imported and used in Ancient Egypt, thousands of years ago, and today is often used for flooring and musical instruments (guitars, clarinets, oboes, etc.)
*Due to the season, and age of the wood chosen for your unique WeWOOD Timepiece, colours may be darker or lighter (within reason and hue) than the photo.
WeWOOD's packaging incorporates mostly recycled materials so that each box is not only recyclable but also as eco-stylish as its content.