The Criss is a lightweight, uncomplicated timepiece. It features metallic hands, crown, bezel, and roman indices with a light wood grain face. A classic rounded case and comfortable fit make it a perfect accessory.
*100% Natural Wood
*Completely free of toxic chemicals
*Stainless steel, nickel free clasp
*Weighs 22 G
*Premium Miyota 2035 movement
*Sony SR626W Battery
*Adjustable to fit most wrists
*2-year international warranty
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 31 mm, Thickness: 10 mm, Length: 42 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.• Removable links: 4 on each side• Link width: 17 mm
• Maximum length: 20 cm (8”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
African Blackwood comes from the dry savanna regions of central and southern Africa. African Blackwood is considered to be among the hardest, and densest of woods in the world. It was imported and used in Ancient Egypt, thousands of years ago, and today is often used for flooring and musical instruments (guitars, clarinets, oboes, etc.)
*Depending on the season and age of wood chosen for your watch, colours can be darker or lighter than the picture. The sun, the temperature and the climate play a fundamental role in the process of colour change.
WeWOOD's packaging incorporates mostly recycled materials so that each box is not only recyclable but also as eco-stylish as its content.