Approx. Qty: 250 mls
We hand pour our candles in Auckland, New Zealand.
About soy wax. Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. Once harvested, the beans are cleaned, cracked, de-hulled and rolled into flakes. The oil is then extracted from the flakes and hydrogenated. Unlike paraffin wax (a by-product of petroleum), soy wax comes from an eco-friendly and renewable source. It contains no GMO material and is non-toxic. It melts at a temperature of 40-45 degrees Celsius. If spilt, soy wax is easily cleaned up with hot soapy water.
Our Jars. We have specifically chosen beautifully shaped, clear jars, so you can re-use them. They make great mini terrariums, tea light holders, succulent pots or makeup brush holders!
Wicks. Our wooden wicks are made from native, sappy trees including oak, cypress, cherry and maple. The wicks are organic, non-toxic and FSC certified. The soft wicks are made from natural pure cotton with a paper core and braid running through the wick. This design helps to deliver more complete combustion and a cleaner burn. Our wicks are also lead and zinc free.
Fragrance Oils. Our fragrances are highly purified and are 100% phthalate-free. Our fragrances are not tested on animals.
Boxes. You can turn our candle boxes inside out and reuse them. They make nice little gift boxes!
It is important you look after your candle to get optimum performance. Please follow our Candle Tips & Tricks.
* When you first burn your candle, burn it until the melted wax reaches the edge of your jar. This will ensure your candle always burns flat rather than creating a tunnel!
* Trim the wick to 6mm each time you light your candle.
* Keep your candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
* Only burn the candle on a level surface.
* Please do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time, as this protects the glass from overheating, and ensures the optimum function of the wick.